The Single Most Important Thing You Need To Know About CANCER SYMPTOMS IN BREAST, Want To Step Up Your CANCER SYMPTOMS IN BREAST?
Breast cancer is a very serious disease that has been growing rapidly for some time.
Indian women are falling victim to this disease at an early age. In this, lumps are read in the cells of the breasts, due to which, pain is felt even after applying a light hand.
This disease is also seen in men nowadays, but women are at the highest risk.
Due to changing lifestyles and the wrong diet, women are increasingly vulnerable to breast cancer. Most of the women are not aware of this disease, they are going to die in the grip of this disease.
Often, women ignore this problem, but if this problem is not treated properly, cancer can spread throughout the body. For this, all women must know about the CANCER SYMPTOMS IN BREAST?
CANCER SYMPTOMS IN BREAST?
what is the symptom of cancer
1. Breast lump
Lumps in the breast or underarm after periods are a sign of this disease. In this case, you should get breast cancer done by the mammogram.
2. Breast pain
Breast pain, itching, or redness can also be the cause of this disease. If you see such symptoms, you should immediately get an ultrasound or MRI after consulting a doctor.
3. Pain in the underarms
There are also problems such as pain, swelling and lumps in the underarm due to the growth of cancer cells. You should get an examination done immediately if such symptoms appear.
4. Upper neck pain
It is common for women to have neck pain due to functioning. But when breast cells start growing during breast cancer, it affects the spinal cord, causing severe pain and swelling in the neck.
5. Nipple discharge
Light watery discharge from the breast nipples is also a sign of breast cancer. Also, get a quick checkup on changing the color and size of the nipple.
Women always feel tired when they have breast cancer. Cancer cells exert pressure on blood cells, causing the body to feel extremely tired.
What Are Causes of Breast cancer– That breast cancer reasons Found.
1. Having periods before the age of 12 increases the risk of breast cancer.
2. After being pregnant after the age of 30, its chances increase.
3. Consuming more and more birth control pills also increases the risk of this disease.
4. If you have had periods after the age of 55 then you can get this disease.
5. The problem of breast cancer also increases due to any genetic change in the body.
Facts about breast cancer
- Breast cancer can occur at any age, but after 40 years of age it is more likely to occur.
- If someone in the family has already had cancer, then after the age of 40, get it checked once a year.
- If you smoke or consume drugs, the chances of cancer also increase in you. Regarding the cause and symptoms behind breast cancer,
- Lucknow’s gynecologist Dr. Pushpa Jaiswal says, “In young women, breasts have small lumps which they ignore or do not tell anyone because of hesitation. Due to the lack of treatment at the right time, they take the form of cancer. Due to lumps in the breasts, they do not develop properly and cells start growing uncontrollably.
What Are Causes of Breast Cancer
- Age: The danger of getting breast cancer increments with age.
- Any cancer: If you already have cancer or have breast related disease then the risk of it increases.
- Hormones: Prolonged exposure to hormones called estrogens and progesterone increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Lifestyle: Alcoholic and disorganized lifestyle or being overweight causes breast cancer.
- Genetic: Breast cancer is caused by a genetics gene.
what are the symptoms of the breast cancer
- Bulge or fatness on the breast or under the arm (beside).
- Water or blood leakage from the nipple.
- Nipples sink inward.
- Redness or swelling on the breast.
- Forming pits of an orange-like texture on the breast skin.
- Any change in the roundness of the breast like the emergence of one more than the other.
- An abscess or ulcer on the skin of the breast that does not heal.
Changing lifestyle has increased the risk of diseases like breast cancer. The risk of breast cancer in Indian women is increasing year after year. According to The Lancer, an English medical journal, the disease is spreading very rapidly among girls between 20 and 25 years in India.
How To Prevent A Breast Cancer:
- Do exercises and yoga regularly
- Do not take excessive salt
- Avoid excessive consumption of red meat
- Avoid the effects of the sun’s strong rays
- Do not smoke in large quantities and consume drugs.
- Seek medical attention before taking continuous birth control pills.
Breast Cancer Prevention Foods- foods for fighting cancer
Taking these things into consideration, the risk of cancer can be reduced. Apart from this, there are some other home remedies that can be included in your daily routine, up levels can avoid the risk of cancer.
1 Regularly consuming black tea protects you from breast cancer. The main reason for this is the element called epigallocatechin gallate, which helps in preventing the uncontrolled growth of Ture cells.
2 Green tea intake is also helpful in protecting against breast cancer. The anti-inflammatory properties found in it help prevent breast cancer from growing.
3 Too hot to drink tea can also cause breast cancer, as warm temperatures increase cancer cells. In this case, eat only light hot tea.
4 Vitamin D intake is helpful in stopping the growth of cancer cells. For this, consuming milk and curd is beneficial.
5 Vitamin C also protects you from breast cancer. This prevents cancer cells from growing by strengthening your immune system.
6 Wheatgrass is also a very effective way to prevent the growth of 6 cancer cells. It not only helps in removing harmful substances but also strengthens your immune system. Drinking its juice is beneficial.
7 Black tea: Tea is a substance that is easily found in every household and is a popular beverage. Black tea contains a chemical called epigallocatechin gallate which protects the body from breast cancer. It prevents tumor cells from growing in the breast. But a study has shown that people “who drink very hot black tea increases the chances of getting breast cancer”. Warmer temperatures help cancer cells to grow. Therefore, drinking lukewarm tea is good for health.
8 Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits contain phytochemicals that help prevent cancer cells from developing. Consumption of apples, grapes, peaches, pears, bananas, etc. in citrus fruits reduces the chances of breast cancer to some extent.