Top 5 Best Home Remedies of Acidity- in chest, Stomach & during pregnancy
- The problem of gas, acidity, is heard today in the mouth of almost every third person, due to which there is a lack of food habits, revenge lifestyle, seating job and exercise.
- Apart from this, people who eat fried and fried fast food more and drink less water also have this problem. Problems like headache, loss of appetite due to acidity are also started.
- People often take medicines to get relief from this, but still there is no difference. In such a situation, today we will tell you about such foods that will digest your food and leave you with acidity and heartburn. That Home Remedies of Acidity Helping In Acidity
Best Home Remedies of Acidity And Gas – in Stomach
1. Lemon and honey
If gas is produced in the stomach, again and again, mix a few drops of lemon juice in the morning and consume it. If you consume 1 teaspoon honey and half a lemon in lukewarm water, then it will be immediately beneficial.
2. Eat food on time
Food eaten at the wrong time is not digested and gas starts to form in the stomach, so try to eat food on time.
If there is a problem of burning sensation or gas in the stomach, boil a little celery and drink it with water. This will provide relief. Home Remedies of Acidity
4. Garlic and cloves
Fry garlic and cumin in 1 tablespoon ghee and eat it before eating. Apart from this, cloves are also very beneficial for the stomach. 1 clove daily relieves stomach discomfort.
5. Drink plenty of water
If you are troubled by gas, first drink 2 glasses of water as soon as you wake up in the morning. If possible, make the water lukewarm. You will not have gas problems all day.
6.Curd / Yogurt
Whey and curd will remain good, while on the one hand both of them increase the taste of food, while the stomach is also a cure for stomach problems.
The good bacteria present in them protect against acidity. Both of these keep the digestive system fine. Not only this, by consuming yogurt or whey daily, your problem will be eliminated from the root.
You will be friendly with ginger, often you start reducing ginger with increasing mercury. Some people do not use it in the kitchen just because its effect is hot.
In this regard, the nutritionist Dr. Bharti Dixit says that ginger naturally has the property of eliminating acids, which means you can overcome the acidity problem by consuming ginger.
Cardamom keeps digestion of the stomach fine. It protects the inner part of our stomach from irritation. Whenever you feel that bloating is happening due to acidity in the stomach, eat two cardamom. You can also boil cardamom in hot water and drink it.
Cardamom eating habit helps in protecting you from acidity. Whenever you have acidity or stomach irritation, keep one to two cardamoms in the mouth and suck it. Home Remedies of Acidity
9. Cumin water:
Cumin water is also very beneficial in stomach problems. Boiling cumin seeds in water and using it will prove beneficial in acidity.
Amla has always been counted as a household digestive remedy. Eating Amla with black salt in acidity will be beneficial. If you want, you can also eat its jam, juice or it’s chocolate or betel nut.
Jaggery contains magnesium and magnesium strengthens our intestines. Due to this, digestion improves. After eating food, definitely eat jaggery.
What are the causes of acidity
People whose stomach is not clean in the morning, ie those who have problems with constipation also have gas problems
because the toxins of the body do not get out through the stool, due to which the gas starts to form. Such people should drink more water and consume fiber-rich foods.
- Dairy Foods
Middle-aged people are more prone to gas problems. Digestion process starts to slow with increasing age. In such a situation, a little change in lifestyle is needed. Such people should reduce the intake of dairy products like milk, butter, cheese. Because it is difficult to digest. Eating curd in gas provides relief.
- Digestive function
Those who have poor digestive function keep many problems related to the stomach and one of them is a complaint of gas. Bad bacteria that grow in the stomach cause trouble digesting food, which causes disturbances in indigestion and gas in the stomach.
- Excessive use of medicines
People who eat more medicines also start having stomach problems. Medicines eliminate the good bacteria from the stomach, due to which the food is not digested properly and starts getting gas.
- Don’t chew food
If you eat food quickly without chewing, then you will be surrounded by acidity problems all day. Actually, when you do not chew the food, it takes time to digest the food in the stomach and it starts to form acid.
You can overcome this problem by changing these wrong habits and making slight changes in your lifestyle. Apart from this, there are many foods that you can get rid of from gas problems by including them in the diet.
Due to acidity
- Consuming non-vegetarian and spicy foods.
- Extreme stress.
- Consuming too much alcohol.
- Frequent smoking
- There are stomach disorders such as stomach tumors, gastroesophageal reflux disease and peptic ulcers.
- NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- People use many kinds of capsules, soda and many other things to get rid of it,
- but every time a capsule of non-gas is eaten for the sake of acidity, it is also not right because the body gets addicted to drugs. And the side effects of these medicines are also definitely there.
- If you adopt some home remedies in their place, then it would be better than too without any harm… Let us first tell you the reasons for gas, acidity, and irritation.
home remedies OF acidity in chest–
1. Basil leaves
- Chew 2-3 basil leaves thoroughly to reduce stomach acid and heartburn. Chewing it two or three times a day will remove both of your problems.
- Along with colds and colds, basil leaf is also effective in relieving acidity. If there is too much acidity, if some basil leaves are eaten or boiled in water and drunk, then there is immediate relief.
- When there is acidity, chew the cloves and eat them. Apart from this, soaking it in water and taking this water also provides relief from acidity and chest irritation.
- Ginger is also very effective in treating chest irritation and acidity. For this, mix 1 tablespoon ginger juice, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, honey and drink it with warm water.
- By chewing mint leaves properly, the digestion system is fine. If you have any of these problems, then chew the mint leaves and eat them.
- Mint has always been beneficial for stomach and digestive problems. Stomach irritation caused by spicy food will be calmed by chewing mint leaves, or drink water mixed with lemon and ground mint leaves with black salt.
- It contains lactic acid, due to which acidity gets relief as soon as you drink buttermilk. If you have eaten very spicy or heavy food then add roasted cumin and black pepper powder to the buttermilk. This will not create acidity. You can also add curry leaves to it.
6. coconut water
Coconut water maintains the pH level of the body on alkaline. Not only this, coconut water saves our stomach from its effects after becoming acid in the body.
What are the initial symptoms of acidity?
- Heartburn: Pain or discomfort due to a severe burning sensation that can also occur from stomach to stomach, chest or throat.
- Regurgitesen: A bitter or sour tasting acid comes back into the throat or mouth which eventually creates sores in the spots.
- Flatulence, hematoma, bloody or black tarry stool, frequent belching, difficulty swallowing, frequent hiccups, nausea, vomiting, always feeling full, chronic sore throat, frequent dry cough, restlessness, indigestion and unexpected weight gain. To be less.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HEARTBURN RELIEF
- Consuming bananas rich in fiber and potassium keeps the digestion process right. If you have acidity or heartburn problems, eat 1 banana immediately. Home Remedies of Acidity This will give you a lot of relief.
- Banana has the highest strength to fight acidity. It contains a natural antacid. Potassium-rich banana should be eaten daily for people who have acidity. If there is a long gap between meals, you can eat a banana as a snack.
- If you eat bananas due to acidity and burning sensation in the stomach or throat, then you will get relief.
- The intake of fennel, rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, helps to keep the digestion process right. Chew fennel and eat to get rid of acidity and heartburn problems. Also, soak it in water for some time. Drinking this water will also give you relief from heartburn.
- You must have seen many people eating fennel after eating food. This is because eating fennel after eating food does not produce gas in the stomach.
- If you are more prone to acidity, you can also drink fennel tea. This will also relieve swelling due to gas in the stomach.
3. Cold Milk
- People who often have acidity or heartburn problem, they should drink 1 glass of cold milk daily. Cold milk neutralizes the acid in the stomach and cools.
- If lactose does not suit you, drink cold milk. This will not produce gas in the stomach. Actually, milk contains a good amount of calcium, so it does not allow the stomach to become acid. Home Remedies of Acidity This is probably the best way to get immediate relief from acidity.
Acidity and heartburn in pregnancy (heartburn)
Many women have acidity and/or heartburn during pregnancy for the first time. It is quite common and does not cause any harm, but it can cause a lot of discomfort and pain.
- Often, women have acidity and a burning sensation in the chest or abdomen and gas during the first pregnancy. Chest irritation and severe acidity during pregnancy are caused by hormonal changes in the body.
- Oily or spicy food, chocolate, citrus fruits, tea, and coffee, increase acidity.
- Taking a glass of cold milk or a bowl of yogurt provides relief in acidity and irritation. Should drink 10 to 12 glasses of water during pregnancy. Food should be eaten about three hours before bedtime to avoid acidity, do not eat chronic food, take light and digestible food and fruitfull juice, green vegetables, etc. One should sleep at least one hour after eating food.
Home Remedies of Acidity in Pregnancy .. Get rid of these easy remedies
- Instead of overeating at once, eat little more frequently, so that stomach acid is not produced.
- Avoid eating or drinking anything just before bedtime. Keep a three-hour gap between your dinner and bedtime.
home remedies of heartburn during pregnancy
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating food.
- If there is a burning sensation in the scene, wear comfortable and loose clothes, because wearing tight clothes during heartburn will make you feel irritable and have trouble breathing. At the same time, you can feel relaxed in loose clothes.
- If you feel a burning sensation in the chest, then to get some relief from this, you can take curd or milk, but only by asking the doctor.
- You can drink one spoon of honey by dissolving it in a glass of warm water.
- Smoking can also increase your chest irritation. Therefore, smoking and other drugs should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Eat slowly: Eating food in a hurry also causes heartburn and acidity. Try to eat food slowly and slowly, by doing this you will avoid eating too much food.
- Drink more liquids: Drinking a big glass of milk after dinner is better that you drink water or juice after every meal. It is better to drink some liquid between meals to meet the daily water intake.
- Sit after every meal or stand a little. After the meal, stroll a little, do a little housework, sit or read a book, don’t just lie down or do any work that you need to bend. By doing both these things there is a risk of the acid going into the esophagus.
- Do not eat anything immediately before bedtime Eating a meal immediately before bed promotes acidity. During pregnancy, it is advisable to eat food 3 hours before bedtime so that the food gets time to digest. Even sometime before bedtime, don’t drink any liquid.
- Wear loose clothes: Wearing tight clothes during pregnancy puts pressure on the layer, which is likely to cause acid. Try to wear loose clothes, these clothes are comfortable and also reduce the pressure on the stomach.
What is the difference between acidity and heartburn?
Often pregnant women consider both to be the same, but both acidity and chest irritation are different from each other. home remedies of heartburn
- The reason for acidity is nothing else but excess acid is required to digest food.
- In this condition, there is a pain in the lower chest, which is known as a burning sensation.
- During this time, you may experience burning sensation in the stomach or food pipe.
- This pain and burning may sometimes be mild, sometimes more.
- Acidity is known as Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a long-lasting disease.
- During gastroesophageal reflux, the food and acid in the stomach come back into your esophagus (food pipe), causing a burning sensation in the chest. It is also called acid reflux.
- A painful burning sensation in the chest or throat is called heartburn.
- During this time, your stomach acid returns to your food pipe.
- This burning sensation can spread from the upper abdomen or from the area behind the breast to the throat.
- Most heartburn is caused by indigestion.
Sometimes the burning sensation resolves on its own after a few hours.
If you have heartburn more than twice a week, you may have GERD.( Home Remedies of Acidity )
After knowing the difference between acidity and heartburn, now we can understand if you can detect pregnancy with irritation.
Many people have symptoms of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, or GERD, often called acid reflux
Symptoms of acidity and heartburn during pregnancy
The symptoms of acidity and chest irritation in the normal person and pregnant woman are almost the same, which are as follows:
- Irritation starts after eating food in the bone just behind the chest and lasts for a few minutes to several hours, then it can be acidity.
- Heartburn may occur after bending, lying down, or eating.
- To belch again and again.
- Sore throat and hoarseness
- Irritation in the throat.
- Feeling of symptoms like sore throat or asthma.
What are the causes of acidity and heartburn in pregnancy?
- Chest irritation and acidity during pregnancy are hormonal and other physical changes occurring in the body.
- During pregnancy, the acid due to the hormone progesterone enters the food pipe and causes a burning sensation in the chest.
- Indigestion during pregnancy is also the main cause of acidity and heartburn. In addition, there is acidity due to the pressure in the organs caused by the growing uterus during pregnancy.
1.What Is Symptoms of acidity
- Burning and pain in the upper abdomen due to acidity,
- loss of appetite, sour belching and stomach gas
- There are problems like becoming.
2.What to eat in acidity
- Eating mostly fried fried spices causes acidity. If you feel acidity, you can adopt this home remedy.
- First, after adding sugar in fennel, after eating both meals every day. By doing this, you get relief from acidity problems within a few days.
- Second– drink a glass of cold milk whenever you feel acidity.
- Third– You drink one coconut water every day. Doing so does not cause acidity.
- Fourth– Whenever you feel that acidity is increasing too much, then eat cloves and eat them.
- Fifth– Sprinkle black in radish and eat.
- coconut water
- Including green leaves like basil, curry leaves, mint, coriander, etc. in your diet will also protect you from acidity in hot weather. That HOME REMEDIES OF ACIDITY Relief In Acidity.
3.How to get the acid out of the body?
- Although people tell many ways to get the acid out of the body, today I will tell you two main ways.
- Each of these methods is completely effective. * Squeeze half a lemon juice in lukewarm water and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning, do this activity continuously for at least one month.
4.Why I have acidity
Heartburn occurs only when acidity is formed. If you have acidity, then, first of all, pay attention to what you eat and drink every day. Because acidity is formed due to your eating and drinking, if you eat fried food daily, eat more oil, you can also get acidity due to that.
5.How to prevent acidity?
A better way to avoid acidity is not to eat oil, spicy, pickle, chili-rich, fattening foods, do not have an empty stomach, and do not let constipation happen! Eat Triphala every day after dinner, drink less water in between meals, And after 1-hour drink water, do exercise.
6.Acidity comes up to the throat, and there is an irritation. Suggest measures?
Eating mostly fried fried spices causes acidity. If you feel acidity, you can adopt this home remedy of acidity. First, after adding sugar in fennel, after eating both meals every day. By doing this, you get relief from acidity problems within few days.
7.What are some fast relief home remedies to get rid of acidity?
- Nowadays the problem of acidity has become common due to irregular routines and eating. If you are fond of eating spicy food, then you will have this problem more.
- If you want to avoid acidity, keep your food in the diet. Include more green vegetables and fruits in the food. Do not eat food together and eat it many times.
8.Lots of stomach acid? What can be the treatment?
Do not take fried food, take tea only twice a day. Do not take food more than twice. You will be fine in a week.
10.Why does pregnancy cause acidity? How to get rid of it?
- Digestion in the pregnancy slows down due to which the problem of acid begins.
- Acidity is also created due to the long interval between food. To avoid acidity, cold milk or a bowl of yogurt should be drunk. This relieves acidity. Drinking ginger tea also reduces acidity. Eating banana also benefits in this. Instead of eating a lot of food once, one should eat small amounts of food again and again. At least 2 liters of water must be drunk in a day. That HOME REMEDIES OF ACIDITY Relief In Acidity.