Lower Back Pain Period -Yoga, stretches for Pain Relief Women often complain of backache after giving birth and during period time. The size of the uterus increases during pregnancy. Then Lower Back Pain Period Start Yoga, stretches for Pain Relief
The Exercises that I will describe here are mainly useful for removing all the diseases related to “back pain, cervical spondylitis, slip disc, sciatica” etc.
Back pain is a very serious issue in physical problems, because of this you feel great pain and discomfort in doing many tasks.
If the problem is serious, then it must be treated seriously, otherwise, this pain can prove fatal for you. Before taking measures, find out what is the ultimate reason for back pain.
Causes of lower back pain In Commonly
The waist is a complex structure of muscles, discs, nerves, and bones. Problems with any of these components cause backache. Sometimes it is difficult to detect due to lower back pain. There can be a number of common and serious reasons as well. Causes of lower back pain
- Spinal Tumor
- Kidney Infection
- Lifting heavy goods
- Increases Weight
- Wearing high heel sandals
- Sudden jerk, etc.
Lower Back Pain Period Pregnancy
Lower Back Pain Period Pregnancy
- Women often complain of backache after giving birth and during period time. The size of the uterus increases during pregnancy.
- This causes muscle strain, which causes the stretch to become loose after delivery.
- Which causes backache. Apart from this, changes and weakness in hormones can also be the reason for this.
Which people have back pain problems.
- Mostly, people suffering from 45 to 50 years of age, physical weakness, lack of vitamin D and calcium in the body have this problem.
- If pain persists due to young age or due to any internal problem of the body, then contact with the doctor and check its cause.Lower Back Pain Exercises 2020
Some important things that cause back pain.
- Often people think that age is the cause of back pain but not necessarily so. Many times, back pain can be caused due to wrong way of getting up, sitting, injury, eating disturbances, pregnancy or more.
- The problem may increase even more than sitting in one place. Causes of lower back pain
- Try to keep on working lightly but do not stop physical activities at all. Many times, due to cold, there is a problem of back pain, so protect yourself from cold.
- Back pain is felt in the back muscles, pain in the muscles and sharp pain. Sometimes this pain also reaches from the buttocks to the legs. The problem may increase even more than sitting in one place.
Lower Back Pain Exercises 2020
YOGA FOR LOWER BACK PAIN (Lower Back Pain Exercises 2020 )
1. Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)
- A Lie in the breath and keep both legs folded. Spread both hands on both sides.
- A while inhaling, pull the back upwards. The buttocks and shoulders are fixed to the ground. Then while exhaling, straighten the back by pressing the ground down. Thus, do this exercise 8 to 10 times.
- Slip disc is especially useful in sciatica and back pain.
2. Makarasan( Crocodile pose )
- Lying on the abdomen, mixing elbows of hands and making a stand,
- lift the chest above the palms by putting the palms under the chin.
- Keep the feet straight from the knees to the toes, now while inhaling, bend the feet one by one and then both feet simultaneously,
- while turning, touch the heels of the feet, while exhaling, straighten the legs. It is called ‘Makarasan’. Thus do 10–12 frequency.
- A is a very beneficial practice for slip discs (movement of the spinal cord), cervical spondylitis (pain in the neck and back) and sciatica (pain of the axes).
- A is especially effective for asthma (asthma and any lung-related disorder) and knee pain and makes the legs shapely.
- Lie on the abdomen and keep the palms of the hands on the ground,
- hands should be placed on both sides of the chest, elbows should be raised and arms should be adjacent to the chest.
- Keeping the legs straight, keep the feet together and pull it backward.
- After inhaling, raise the chest and head slowly. The portion below the navel rests on the ground,
- Turning the head and neck more and more backward; In this situation, stop for about 30 seconds, then gradually come to the initial state. This whole process is called ‘Bhujagasana (first)’. Repeat this action 3 to 5 times.
4. Shalabhasan-( Locust pose )
- Lie on the abdomen and keep both hands under the thighs, the chin will remain on the ground.
- Breathing in, lift the right leg up without kneeling and stay in this position for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Come back to normal and practice with your left foot. Thus do 5 to 7 frequency.
- Now, with both legs together, keep the palms facing up or down as per your convenience, (all fingers will be joined). Now rise upwards, it will rise from the navel to the bottom. This exercise is called ‘Shalabhasan-1‘.
It cures all diseases occurring in the lower part of the spinal cord. Back pain and sciatica are particularly beneficial. Lungs become strong, constipation breaks. It is beneficial in sexual diseases.
5. Ustrasana( Camel Pose is a kneeling back-bending asana )
- A sitting in a state of Vajrasana.
- now stand the ankles and place both hands on them. Keep the hands in such a way that the fingers are inside and the fingers are outside.
- A Breathing in, lift the waist up by turning the head and cervix backward. Exhale and sit on the ankles. Thus, do three to four frequency.
- This asana is very beneficial for the respiratory system. Activates the lung cell, which benefits asthma patients.
- Cervical spondylitis and sciatica, etc., cures all diseases of the spinal cord.
- A is beneficial for the thyroid.
- Standing straight, while inhaling, raise the hands up and bow down in front.
- Put head in knees. The hands will remain behind the calves.
- makes the waist and stomach healthy. It is very beneficial for growth.
Lower Back Pain Exercises
Lie straight on the ground and stretch your thigh with the help of hands. Hold this pose for about 10 seconds, repeating this exercise 3-5 times a day can prove beneficial for you.
Knee to chest stretch
Lie on your back straight and touch your chest with your knees. Hold this pose for 20 seconds and repeat this exercise 4-5 times a day. This exercise will give you physical strength.
Lie on your back and try to bend the side from the waist down. Do this exercise as many times as you want, but without giving any problem to the body.
Bend your waist at a 90-degree angle. This exercise will prove to be very beneficial for you.
The hip flexor stretch
By doing this pose, you will not only get physical strength, along with that if you have trouble with hip pain, then it will also provide relief.
Lie down stretch
Lie on the ground with the right-hand side and pull your leg backward. You will definitely get relief from this exercise.
Yoga for Low Back & Hip Pain ,Yoga Stretches for Beginners
Frequently asked Questions
1.How does pain begin?
- Due to aging, the water in the disc gets reduced due to which the flexibility of the waist and back is removed. In such a situation, the veins of the disc begin to pressurize.
2.What can be the reason?
- The reasons for this are many, such as the high use of high-heeled shoes and slippers, stress, sitting incessantly, driving daily, working in the office and working on the computer for a long time.
- In such a situation there is more pressure on the spinal cord and which comes in the form of pain.
Apart from this, wrongly getting up, sitting, walking, tuberculosis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoporosis and not exercising in daily routine are also the reasons for this.
3.How to identify the reasons?
- X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, discography, facet arthrograms can be done to check the cause of pain.
- MRI is considered to be the best for examination because it gives information about which nerve is under more pressure.
4.What is the treatment?
- It is treated according to the level of pain.
- In some cases painkillers are given, so many times physiotherapy is tried to relieve this pain.
- Apart from this, exercise, ultrasonic therapy, interferential therapy are also used as a treatment. It is also treated with yoga and acupressure.
- If the condition has become quite severe and there is numbness in the feet, weakness and difficulty in releasing urin, then the operation is done.
- The method by which the operation will be performed is decided based on the severity of the disease, bone texture, measurement of the disc.
5.What should be the change in habits to avoid this?
- Do not sit in one position for too long.
- If it is necessary to sit for too long, then get up in a little while.
- Sit in such a way so that the spine is supported and neither sit nor get up by jerking.
- Whenever bent, bend the knee instead of the spine.
- Always stand upright and eat a diet rich in calcium.
- Do one hour workout every day.
Facts and figures
⚫By lying on the bed for more than 3 days, the muscles are weak.
⚫One in every 10 people suffering from back pain has a serious problem and one in 100 needs surgery.
⚫ Meditation for 20 minutes daily provides relief from back pain.
⚫ Walking for one hour every week, besides back pain, prevents heart diseases.